Monday 28 April 2008

Brand New Blog

This is my first post on my new blog, Thanks to my daughter, Amy, who has set this up for me and helped with all the technical stuff. Where to start? Had a very busy week-end with a demo on Saturday at Madabout Cards in Southend. Thanks to all those I met and hope you enjoyed it.

That was the last demo in our current loop.

A brand new set of products is just out and my new demo will be concentrating on Men!, oriental and the new ornate designs. Lots of new stamps, papers and embellishments, cant' wait! Watch this space as I will load up my demo cards soon.

Also loving my Cuttlebug at the moment. I received my nestabilities and had fun making a couple of cards today which I have uploaded. I hope you like them.



3 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Now you've got the first step over you can start to have lots of fun. Beware, it's as addictive as crafting and chatting on any of the forums!

Love your flowery background - and Jemima Puddleduck card!

Have fun!
Ruth x

Nikki said...

Welcome to the world of bloggin!!

Your blog is fabby!!

Nikki x

Mandy said...

what gorgeous cards, I love the colours of your new blog too, keep it up. I am only getting to browse the other designers blogs now!! Take care,
Mandyxx